Click on highlighted ingredients or Equipment to see exactly what I use to make this recipe
Le Creuset Tarte Tatin Pan
SILICONE SPATULA TURNER
Big Mac Sauce
- 0.56 cup (168 g) Mayonnaise
- 3 tsp (3 tsp) Prepared Mustard
- 1.5 tbsp (1.5 tbsp) Dill Pickles
- 0.75 tablespoon (0.75 tablespoon) White Vinegar
- 0.75 tablespoon (0.75 tablespoon) onions, chopped
- 1.5 teaspoons (0.75 teaspoons) Swerve
- 0.38 teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- 0.75 lb (340.19 g) Lean Ground Beef
- 0.75 tsp (0.75 tsp) Kosher Salt
- 0.75 tsp (0.75 tsp) Ground Black Pepper
- 3 cups (216 g) chopped iceberg lettuce
- 0.38 cup (60 g) Sliced Onions, cut in half
- 0.75 cup (84.75 g) shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 0.19 cup (26.81 g) Dill Pickles
Make the dressing. Mix mayo, diced pickles, mustard, vinegar, onion, paprika and Swerve. Set aside while you get the other ingredients together. Set aside while you get the other ingredients together.
Heat a 10-inch sauté pan over medium heat. Add the ground beef, smash it to break up the clumps, and cook until it’s almost cooked through. Add salt and pepper and finish cooking it all the way.
While the ground beef is browning, chop lettuce. Slice onions and then cut into half. Roughly chop pickles..
When you are ready to serve the salad, mix the lettuce, onions, pickles, and cheese. Put into four bowls. Add in ¼ of the ground beef mixture into each bowl. Drizzle with dressing and serve immediately.